La Puisaye-Forterre is located near two major motorways, the A77 exit number. 22.1 at Cosne sur Loire and the A6/E15, exit number 20 at Auxerre Sud or number 19 at Auxerre Nord or even exits number 18 at Toucy and 17 at Courtenay.
To move around the territory taxis services are also provided.
And if you think taxi is too high-priced may we suggest carsharing with mobigo : www.mobigo-bourgogne.com
- Coach connections from Paris to Saint-Fargeau are regularly provided Trajets 2018 Paris-Saint-Fargeau.
- And aslo towards Saint-Sauveur en Puisaye : Trajets 2018 Paris-Saint-Sauveur en Puisaye.
- From Auxerre : daily shuttles are provided from the train station to the villages of Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye and Saint-Fargeau Trajets 2018 Saint-Fargeau-Saint-Sauveur-Auxerre.
- Durring the weekend connections are provided from the train staition at Joigny to the villages of Charny and Villiers Saint-Benoit : Trajets Villiers Saint-Benoit-Charny 2017.
- There’s a shuttle between Cosne-cour-sur-Loire and the village of Entrain-sur-Nohain via Saint-Amand-en-Puisaye :Ligne bus 68 nièvre.
So it’s s the tourist season and you want to move around in Puisaye at a reduced speed ? Then the tourist train of Puisaye is for you. Durring summer, it provides regular trips between Toucy, Saint-Sauveur en Puisaye and Villiers Saint-Benoit. Here’ the schedule : trajets 2018